We’re back from a crazy fun time at Knitting & Stitching Show Olympia. Met so many amazing people its hard to keep track. We had the amazing pleasure of meeting the very lovely Rumana from the Great British Sewing Bee. Total fan crush and very pleased to have had the guts to say hello! We met the wonderful creative Daisy from Make Thrift London. This girl runs at a 100mph bouncing from the creative thread to another. You cannot fail to be inspired when near this girl and her amazing friends Claire Sews (www.sew-incidentally.com) , Louise Dawson Designs, Gabby Young (Gabberdashery).
So many ideas running through our heads on what we can do next – can’t wait to put some of them into action! Thank you to all of you came and visited us and those who remembered us from previous Shows – we can’t tell you how much it means to us to be remembered!
We’re got some exciting new collections coming in that we just have to share:
- Welcome to the World from Lewis & Irene is due any day
- Kaffe Fasset basics are winging there way to us, arriving any day now.
- New charms from Lewis & Irene are already live on the website but going fast!
- Island girl from Lewis & Irene will arrive end of the month beginning of April
- New Dress patterns have arrived from Sew me something! So they will be loaded onto the website shortly
- New Two Stitches patterns are now available – just the Edie and the dungarees left which will be any day now
How great is that?! AND there is exciting news regarding Jennifer Paganelli’s new line Sunny Isle (Free Spirit Fabrics) which Mel is currently making into a quilt for the fabric launch! SO plenty of exciting pictures to come!
Mel & Amanda