Sugar Bowl Crafts and Eternal Maker have joined their epic forces to bring you a series of pop-up shops on YOUR doorstep!
Join us for a day of shopping and fabric and sewing inspiration at our first event, in Stourpaine in Dorset – near Wimborne and Blandford Forum.
Are you fed up with paying entrance fees to big exhibitions? Want your favourite fabric companies to come to see you rather than you traveling to see them? We’ll happily oblige! We want to come and meet you guys – so spread the word and come for this fun day out with all your crafty friends!
Where you will find us:
- Stourpaine Village Hall
- 30th September 2017
Textile scrapbooking Workshop with Kim Edith -advance booking:
- Learn how to document your memories through Kim’s unique textile scrap booking.
- Play with techniques and styles .
- Be Inspired by Kim and push yourself to try something new.
At only £12.50 these courses are a fantastic taster session into something new. But you need to book your space today to secure this wonderful workshop.
To book your place with Kim Edith follow this link:
- for the morning session:https://eternalmaker.com/kim-edith-stitchbooking-stourpaine…
- for the afternoon session: https://eternalmaker.com/kim-edith-stitchbooking-stourpaine…