Scrapbusting at Eternal Maker!
January 23, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Welcome to Scrapbusting! We are heading over to Eternal Maker in Chichester to show how you can make our fab ‘Scrappy Time’ quilt top. We will use our scraps to build a fun, fast colourful quilt. This workshop will work towards building confidence in colour combinations. Each week, another step is taught in class. There will be homework to keep up to speed, but we promise the steps are straightforward.
- Week 1: Creating colour rolls – Introduction, choosing colours and starting to cut
- Week 2 : Creating colour blocks – Measuring, cutting and forming squares
- Week 3: Sewing Blocks together – Deciding on patterns and bringing together
- Week 4: Creating the border – Playing with crumbs to build fabric ribbons.
- Week 5: Sewing it all together. – Finishing blocks and sewing it all together.
Times: 10:30 – 1:30
You should be able to use a sewing machine independently, have some sewing experience, and have completed a few patchwork or sewing projects beforehand.
You will need:
We offer two options for this workshop. You can bring your own materials or buy a kit.
This course runs once a month for 5 months and will take place on Thursday mornings 10.30am – 1.30pm.
- Thursday 23rd January 2020
- Thursday 20th February 2020
- Thursday 19th March 2020
- Thursday 23rd April 2020
- Thursday 14th May 2020
For full details and costs contact Eternal Maker to book.