Aurifil 12wt Summer Duo
Dream of sunshine and pretty scented lilac on a summer breeze. These two just sum up a dreamy summer sitting watching the world go by.
Golden Glow – Variegated (3920) and French Lilac Variegated (3840)
- 2 spools
- 356 Yards – 325 Mt per spool
Aurifil’s 100% Cotton 12wt thread is wound on a red spool. It is the heaviest weight thread that Aurifil offer and is perfect for hand applique, hand embroidery, hand quilting, cross stitch, embellishment, handmade lace, machine applique, blanket stitch, machine embroidery (especially for designs that use a longer stitch length), machine art quilting, Sashiko, redwork, lower looper serging, and longarm quilting.
- 100/16 or 90/14 Topstitch Needle (40wt in the bobbin)
- 4.5 Longarm Needle (28wt in the bobbin)
- When using 12wt thread by machine, we recommend using a much thinner thread in the bobbin, like our 40wt.
- When using in a Longarm machine, quilt slowly, using a longer stitch and silicone conditioner where necessary.
NOTE: Please contact us if you wish to purchase 6 or more spools, a discount may be available.