- Keiko Goke – Step by Step Collection
- Freespirit Fabrics
- Fabric is a quilter’s weight poplin
Fabric is sold by the fat quarter.
Example: If you would like to purchase 1 meter, you would enter 4 in the Qty. box.
Yardage is cut in one continuous piece.
- 1 fat quarter (measures approx. 50cm x 55cm)
- 2 fat quarters (measures approx. 50cm x 110cm)
- 3 fat quarters (measures approx. 75cm x 110cm)
- 4 fat quarters (measures approx. 100cm x 110cm)
Here’s what Keiko says about her collection,
To draw by hand – this is the medium of choice for me when I design my fabrics. Watercolors, crayon and soft tip colored pencils, especially German made LYRA and STABILO, are my favorite drawing tools. I know, my artistic choice will require the mill to put forth extra effort when reproducing my designs, but this is my medium and how I would like to continue as long as I design fabric. I always want to include flower motifs in my collection, which are found as a few pretty and gentle flowers. I also love graphic types of motifs, also in this collection. Designs that I draw, as I like, become printed fabrics delivered to the quilters. I do think it is such a happy thing to do as a job and I made this collection in thanks for that joy.
fabric care instructions:
- Machine wash cold, normal cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron