Lewis & Irene – Chievely
Soft metallic on a blush rose.
- 100% cotton
- Fat Quarters is approx 50cm x 50cm
- Fabric is 110cm wide.
Fabric is sold by the fat quarter.
Example: If you would like to purchase 1 meter, you would enter 4 in the Qty. box.
Yardage is cut in one continuous piece.
- 1 fat quarter (measures approx. 50cm x 55cm)
- 2 fat quarters (measures approx. 50cm x 110cm)
- 3 fat quarters (measures approx. 75cm x 110cm)
- 4 fat quarters (measures approx. 100cm x 110cm)
A typical feature of the British countryside and a home for so many species of birds.
Inspired by the opulence of a grand country house.
This sumptuous collection has metallic elements in copper and gold …. ‘Chieveley’
Lewis & Irene are a British, family run business. Lewis & Irene were two very special people. They created a happy home and have left a legacy of love threaded through three generations of family.
See more of the collection www.lewisandirene.com