A sewing kit to make a rich toned cushion punctuated with stars.
Mel says: “Classic squares with a mix a patterns to create a mottled background, punctuated with the bold stars. Use colour for a dramatic effect”
The Solar Cushion Kit includes:
- Fabric from English Garden by Anna Maria Horner for Freespirit fabrics for front cover
- Osnaburg for the back panel
- Paper Instructions for a 16″ cushion cover
- Comes boxed
- Skill level: Beginner to moderate. It does take time to master perfect points, but the block is straight forward.
Does not include:
- 16″cushion pad
- Does not include details for backingAs with all of my designs, this pattern uses traditional piecing methods and step by step, detailed instructions are provided. This is NOT paper pieced.This kit is not intended for commercial use.
Please do not distribute without permission.