This for a two part payment plan for the Visions Quilt Club by Anna Maria Horner.
- Deposit of £170 plus postage secures your order.
- Balance of £170 to pay in May 2021 when fabric is due to ship.
- Total amount is £340 plus postage
We are so excited to bring to you this fantastic quilt club by Anna Maria Horner. We are bringing together for you in one package, the pattern, hard templates and the fabric. The Club runs from June to October 2021 with Anna posting tips and techniques, giveaways and more in the exclusive Vision Club on Facebook. The quilt, which is a combination of piecing and applique is 72″ x 90″.
In our package:
- Visions Quilt Pattern by Anna Maria Horner
- 8-piece template sets (6 acrylic + 2 mylar)
- Bright Eyes fabric for the Quilt Top and Binding
- Backing fabric is NOT included but available on our website. (We recommend 2.06m) Wideback link here…
Watch a video of Anna Maria discussing her new quilt here.
Shipping for the fabric is estimated end of May 2021.
Terms and conditions:
- First payment secures order. This is non-refundable.
- Second payment is due in May 2021 when the fabric is ready to ship. An invoice will be sent to your email address at this time, and payment must be received by us by the 13th May 2021 to be able to ship your items in time for the sew along start date.
- When you buy this item, you are authorising Sugar Bowl Crafts to send a second invoice to your email address when the final balance is due.
Here’s more from Anna Maria,
My Bright Eyes collection celebrates the extraordinary beauty found in ordinary, everyday surroundings and what happens if you keep your eyes bright and open. A vintage embroidered blouse, a woven blanket, a stack of hand-painted ceramics, gardens in light and dark, a visit from a family of finches that only lasts seconds. I’ve portrayed nature truly, as well as stretching the truth in versions that only happen in my eyes after a mindful studying of shape and form. When in New Zealand last year, I was hosted by a lovely family on a thousand-acre farm that I arrived to in the night. I woke to a stunning garden all around the property that was hidden by dark until an early pull of the window shade. I owe the poppies and much of the palette in this collection to the surprise, delight and exploration that followed. I hope you feel all the same glow and optimism sewing with these fabrics as I did in creating them for you.