London (Knightsbridge) by Anna Maria Horner
- Designer Anna Maria Horner
- Welcome Home Collection
- Manufacturer Freespirit Fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- suitable for quilting, dressmaking and crafting
- width of bolt is 110cm
Please note how we sell our fabrics.
- IF you order '1' then you will be buying a fat quarter.
- When you buy '2' then you will be purchasing a half metre (50cm x 110cm).
- When you purchase '3' you would be purchasing 75cm x 110cm.
- When you purchase '4' you would be purchasing 1 metre etc.
We are happy to sell long quarters, please contact us to arrange.
Here's what Anna Maria has to say about 'Welcome Home',
"I have spent much of the past year or two longing to visit favorite cities around the globe. At the same time, my family and I have made a very big move from a longtime home and I've thought a lot about what makes a home personally beautiful and inviting. As we get to know our new landing place it is so clear that the old saying is true- 'home is where the heart is'. My heart belongs not just in Franklin, Tennessee, but also in Chicago, in Australia, in England and Europe. There are feelings of home that are conjured for me in so many cities, whether because of family and friends that I love, my history with the place, or that cherished familiarity that fills my lungs as soon as I step off a plane. This collection draws on imaginative representations of favorite cities that feel like home to me. Florals are large and small, playful graphics have energy, and personal memories are made visually diverse and colorful to tell a story that I hope finds a happy home in your quilting and sewing."