Apron (Berta) by Nathalie Lete
- Designer Nathalie Lete
- Manufacturer Freespirit Fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- suitable for quilting, dressmaking and crafting
- width of bolt is 110cm
Please note how we sell our fabrics.
- IF you order '1' then you will be buying a fat quarter.
- When you buy '2' then you will be purchasing a half metre (50cm x 110cm).
- When you purchase '3' you would be purchasing 75cm x 110cm.
- When you purchase '4' you would be purchasing 1 metre etc.
We are happy to sell long quarters, please contact us to arrange.
Nathalie Lete was born in 1964. She lives and works in Paris. She works in many ways, mixing different techniques and mediums, illustration, ceramics, textile and painting ... She is inspired by her travels, but also by the mixing of vintage toys and old engravings of flowers and animals. Her work is colourful, naive and poetic, sometimes strange, to the point of tending towards art brut. Her world is nurtured by popular and folk art from her both origins (her Chinese father and her German mother). She produces children's and graphic's books, knitted and stuffed toys, glass pictures, patterned dishes, but also postcards, ceramic sculptures, silkscreen printed t-shirts, rugs and jewels in limited edition ... and also now cotton fabrics!