We are so excited to announce our collaboration with Free Spirit Fabrics and Jennifer Paganelli. Amanda has created a wonderful quilt pattern inspired by the houses on the hills surrounding Port au Prince – Haiti. Its a perfect compliment to Jennifer’s next collection Port au Prince launching in the Autumn. Fill the the quilt with colour and quirky shapes, this will showcase all your favourite patterns. https://sugarbowlcrafts.com/product/houses-on-the-hill-quilt-pattern/
We’re so excited about this collection from Jennifer Paganelli. The gorgeous vibrant colours that we know and love from Jennifer is back in lush florals and dreamy vintage feel prints. We’ve been busy sewing a quilt for Jennifer too so check out our Instagram and Facebook pages for more details on our progress. To see the whole collection we did go live on Facebook and Instagram, you can check out the saved video here
A Quick link to the fabrics of Sugar Beach….click here!
The first of our preorders are live for 2018 and we’re so excited. We’ve ordered lots of Lewis and Irene photos still to come, but it won’t be long promise! And the first of our Free Spirit pre-orders are live on our website now! Remember to use code ‘preorder10’ to get 10% off all preorder fabrics.
So here is what you will find with us in 2018 from Free Spirit:
- January : Amy Butler. Night Music 7 bolts are heading to us. Its rich blues will blend with previous collections and lift your current favourites. This one is a poplin.
- February: Kathy Doughty HORIZON. Oh my goodness this collection is good. Soooo much better than these tiny photos show off. 16 bolts of beauties for the home
- February: Anna Maria Horner. Sweet Dreams. We’ve ordered the 10″ charm pack. (not on preorder I’m afraid as stock is very limited)
- March: Tula Pink ALL STARS. We’ve order the complete collection and its already going crazy. There are a lot of #TULATROOPS out there!
- April: Kaffe Collective. 5 bolts to add to our growing Kaffe collection. We’ve got Glamping, Lacy Leaf, Scuba and Succulent coming in really pretty lilacs and pinks and golds.
- May: Jennifer Paganelli Sugar Beach. more details to follow!
- May: Shell Rummel. We’re continuing to work with Shell and will add more to her lines, you’ll have to wait and see on this one…
If you want to order any precuts on these or any other Free Spirit Fabrics, talk to us quick and we’ll give you a quote and add to our order.