up to 2 kilos £3.10
over 2 kilos £5.20
United Kingdom – signed for
up to 2 kilos £4.10
over 2 kilo please contact us for a quote
* Please note that 1 fat quarter weighs approximately 50g – so 1 metre weighs approximately 200g *
Orders are usually shipped via Royal Mail delivery services. Packages sent using Recorded Delivery require a signature on delivery. If no one is available when the package is delivered you may need to collect this from a local postal point. For larger packages we may use a parcel courier to ensure a more secure and speedy delivery, which may also require a signature.
For other countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide a quote on postage and to process your order.
Please note that all goods must be paid for in full before shipping. Goods remain the property of Sugar Bowl Crafts until payment is received
Returns & Cancellation
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason you may contact us within 14 days of receiving your goods. Please note that cut lengths of fabric, trims or haberdashery cannot be returned unless they are faulty or damaged. An agreed refund will be made within 30 days. Other items must be returned to us, in their original condition within 14 days. Please ensure that you contact us prior to sending them back. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
To return faulty or damaged goods, please ensure that you contact us by emailing us at email@example.com prior to sending them back. In the event of goods being faulty, we will cover the costs of postage and either refund or exchange the goods. Goods must be sent back by a signed for service.
Sugar Bowl Crafts are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy – this includes any Personal Data we collect.
This Policy includes information about what Personal Data we collect, why we do so, what we use it for and how long we keep it. It also includes a reminder of your rights regarding your Personal Data, and information about how to contact us if you have any questions or comments relating to your Data Rights.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Personal Data means any information that can be used to identify (or make identifiable) a particular person. This covers many different types of information, so we have broken down the list of what we collect about you into a few broad categories:
Identity Data includes first name, last name, any online username and your image.
Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
Transaction Data includes records about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your stated interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data includes your communication preferences, including any marketing information you have chosen to receive from us. This helps us to manage our relationship with you and ensures you only receive communications from us that are relevant and timely.
When Do We Collect Personal Data About You?
We collect information about you when you purchase goods and services from us by mail order. We also collect information when you sign up to our Mailing List. If you visit our website we collect information using cookies.
Why Do We Collect & Process Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data about you to:
- process your orders or class and event bookings with us;
- manage your account and other customer records with us;
- ensure the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers;
- (if you agree) to send you information about Sugar Bowl Crafts which we think may be of interest to you; and
- comply with any legal obligations.
What Is The Basis For Collecting & Processing Personal Data?
To process your personal data, we rely on the following legal bases:
- for the performance of a contract we have with you (such as mail orders);
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject (such as tax obligations); or
- to further our legitimate business interests (such as tailoring your experience on our website), provided that such processing does not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
- If there is another specific purpose where the above legal bases would not apply to the processing of your Personal Data by us (such as receiving marketing communications), we will seek your consent to do so.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Sugar Bowl Crafts will never sell any of your Personal Data.
We will not share your Personal Data with any other organisations, individuals or anybody else, except as may be required by law and with the following Third Parties who process data on our behalf:
Our accounting details are managed by Paypal
Our mailing lists are maintained by MailChimp (both US – Privacy Shield compliant)
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep your Personal Data for no longer than is reasonably necessary to comply with our obligations to you and what the law requires (for example, safeguarding children), and to satisfy any accounting or reporting requirements.
In determining the retention period of all Personal Data we take into account the amount, sensitivity and potential risk to you of any unauthorised disclosure and aim to minimise both the amount of Personal Data we hold and the duration we retain it.
What If You Do Not Want To Provide Personal Data?
We need to collect a certain amount of information about you in order to provide the services we offer. If you decline to provide the Personal Data we require we will not be able to enter any contract with you and could not, for example, send you purchased goods.
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- The right to request a copy of the Personal Data which Sugar Bowl Crafts holds about you;
- The right to request that Sugar Bowl Crafts corrects any of your Personal Data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain it;
- The right to withdraw your consent (where relied on) to process any of your Personal Data by Sugar Bowl Crafts;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Data; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
You can contact the ICO on 0303 123 1113 or online or write to Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Exercising Your Rights
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
To make sure Personal Data is not disclosed to anyone without the right to access it we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If we are processing your Personal Data based solely on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use
of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
If you would like to contact us in respect of the is Policy or any Personal Data which we control, please do so via the following:
- by post: Sugar Bowl Crafts, Iron Gates, Beach Close, Bognor Regis PO21 4EN
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes To This Policy