Neon Pom Pom (Nova) by Tula Pink
- Designer Tula Pink
- Collection Neon True Colours
- Manufacturer Freespirit Fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- suitable for quilting, dressmaking and crafting
- each fat quarter is 50cm x 55cm
Please note how we sell our fabrics.
- IF you order '1' then you will be buying a fat quarter.
- When you buy '2' then you will be purchasing a half metre (50cm x 110cm).
- When you purchase '3' you would be purchasing 75cm x 110cm.
- When you purchase '4' you would be purchasing 1 metre etc.
We are happy to sell long quarters, please contact us to arrange.
From Tula Pink, "When I began designing the Everglow collection, I was searching for something new to say about color that would still live in my world. The only realm of color that I have never touched on is the world of neutrals, those subtle colors that create the perfect backdrop to the vibrant color that I am already so fond of. Soft, earthy colors alone wouldn't stand up to my every day colors so I decided to pair their whisper with the loudest scream of color I could create on cloth-neons. Each neon is paired with their corresponding neutral in a light, medium and dark.
With my neutrals and neons in hand, I just needed a way to illustrate how to use them, so I added 4 large focal prints in two colors each to tie them all together. The animals in Everglow are centered around those that would naturally occur in those palettes. I created golds giraffes in "Neck for Days", blue grey elephants in "All Ears", silver hippos in "My Hippos Don't Lie" and coppery lions in "Good Hair Day". Each animal is represented in a more accurate color palette and a contrasting color palette that is other-worldly! The results is 8 mini color palette collections that merge together to create an oasis of rainbow goodness in unexpected combinations."