Petaloutha (Forest) by Anna Maria Horner
- Designer Anna Maria Horner
- Brave Collection
- Manufacturer Freespirit Fabrics
- 100% Cotton
- suitable for quilting, dressmaking and crafting
- width of bolt is 110cm
Please note how we sell our fabrics.
- IF you order '1' then you will be buying a fat quarter.
- When you buy '2' then you will be purchasing a half metre (50cm x 110cm).
- When you purchase '3' you would be purchasing 75cm x 110cm.
- When you purchase '4' you would be purchasing 1 metre etc.
We are happy to sell long quarters, please contact us to arrange.
Here's what Anna Maria has to say about 'Brave',
"I have long relied on my photos, sketches, doodles, and plans to begin any new collection of fabric and find the hunt and gather process to be comforting. However, when I approach other creative endeavors, such as a wall mural, all I do is gather the paints and brushes and simply begin. It is that other approach - that brave approach - that inspires this collection. I made no plans or sketches and used no photographic references, I just trusted my hand and my eye. The beauty in this freeing style, is that the art feels like it has drawn itself. My Brave collection celebrates letting yourself completely give in to color, form, beauty and to chance. Hand-drawn pathways and imaginary florals in stimulating palettes dance through small & simple as well as large & complex designs. I'm inviting you to be BRAVE and let the spontaneity into your patchwork and sewing! "